Here you get to the registration form ▼▼▼ lower down ▼▼▼
But before registering, please read following carefully, because...
- ...by submitting the on-line registration form, you have acknowledged that you have read, understood and agreed to our terms and conditions (following here after). Therefore booking is possible through the registration form only. Any attempt to register through the contact form or by email is void and will be neither processed nor answered!
- After the registration form has been submitted, the shopping cart will open where you can choose your ticket (only YOUR ticket!), accommodation and catering. Please pay attention to special notices and permissions when choosing.
- For all payments the internet payment service PayPal is used exclusively. Therefore an additional service charge is added to the fee. Bank transfer is not possible. Payments received without using the shopping cart and PayPal and/or without official payment request as well as without valid registration will be reversed without comment, with a processing fee of EUR 20 being withheld.
- After your payment is processed, PayPal will send you a payment confirmation with a transaction code. This serves as the confirmation of your guaranteed participation at the festival. There is neither another confirmation nor a printable e-ticket!
- Cancellation of a confirmed participation is possible only before the end of May. A 30 EUR cancellation fee will be deducted for every cancelled ticket.
From the 1st of June only a ticket transfer will be possible: another participant will take over your ticket with a 20 EUR transcription fee. There will be no money refunded under any circumstances!
- A ticket purchased in advance can not be cancelled at the box office. A refund of the ticket amount paid is not possible that late, but ticket transfer. A reduced social ticket*** is personalized and can not be passed on - ticket transfer is not possible!
- With the payment of the participation fee the participants will purchase a temporary three days club membership of the non-profit association Compagnie Felix Ruckert Berlin e.V. The admission wristbands are considered the membership card.
- Participants will receive their ticket on arival directly at the box office in form of a wristband for the entire event. These wristbands are your proof of payment and must be worn during the workshop period. Lost wristbands will not be reimbursed. Festival staff is instructed to grant entry to the workshops only to those with wristbands.
- Even if the organizers will do their best to guarantee a place for every participant in all workshops, a ticket does not guarantee a place in every desired workshop. In case the maximum number of participants for a workshop is reached, it will be the teacher’s decision to eventually allow additional participants, therefore participants are invited to be in the designated workshop area on time. You are of course free to participate in any of the other workshops. Please note also, that it is not possible to book just a specific workshop or reserve a place in a desired workshop in advance.
- Because of the unique and special atmosphere of the Xplore Festival, private filming and picture taking is generally not allowed, except in designated workshops. In order to ensure the personal rights of all participants, we will ban anyone from the entire festival who infringes upon this rule. The producers, however, reserve the right to hire a photographer for strictly internal documentation purposes. This documentation takes place only in designated workshops, and and only with the express consent of the participants beforehand. Concerned participants are entitled to exercise the option of having all their pictures deleted.
- As the event is designed for adults we must emphasise the importance of consideration and self responsibility. Therefore it is obvious that all interactions should be related to the basic principle of SAFE - SANE - CONSENSUAL and practised by Safer Sex. Anyone who breaks this rule, acts recklessly or molest will be immediately expelled from the entire festival.
- Our intention is to provide a safe environment for learning among all the participants. As an intensive program that works with the body, intellect, emotions and spirit, we recognize that some people may find aspects of the program difficult, trying or potentially hazardous. To guarantee a relaxed and safe atmosphere for the entire duration of the event, each participant commits to take responsibility for his or her personal health and safety, and to respect the other participants, so that everyone in the festival can share a full, rewarding experience.
- Attendance to the festival and all the festival locations as well as all other provided areas is at your own risk. The organizers and teachers are not liable for any physical, emotional or material damages or injuries caused to yourself or others. We do not take responsibility for any loss of property while attending.
Registration: Registration is not open yet!